Chicken DrumsticksBookmark this
4 Tablespoons Corn flour
4 Teaspoons White Flour
2 Teaspoons Soy Sauce
2 Teaspoon Chilli Sauce
1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
4 Teaspoons Lemon juice
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Red Color
1 Egg Beaten
1 Teaspoon Garlic Paste
1 Teaspoon Ginger Paste
2 Tablespoons Thick Yogurt Oil for frying
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and make slits on chicken pieces and add to mix. Marinate overnight
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
3. Line Baking Sheet with foil and arrange the chicken drumsticks.
4. Bake for 45 minutes turning once in between after 23 minutes.
5. Apply oil with brush lightly on top to keep them moist if desired.
Each Oven is different, if needed please reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees & bake for the same time.