Grilled Chicken StripsBookmark this
10 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1/4 cup lemon or lime juice
1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
2 Tablespoons Curry Powder
4 Cloves Garlic, chopped tiny
1 Teaspoon Hot Pepper sauce
6 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast halves cut into strips or cubed.
1. In a bowl, combine Peanut Butter, Soy Sauce, Lime juice, Brown Sugar, Curry Powder, minced Garlic and Hot Pepper sauce. Place the chicken breasts, cut in strips or cubes in the marinade and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat a Grill to high heat. Put the chicken cubes onto skewers or place strips directly, then grill for 4- 5 minutes per side. Tips : 1. Soak wooden Skewers in water well before or else they will catch fire and burn. 2. Not in the mood for grilling ? then fry the chicken strips in light Sesame oil , you will not be disappointed
3. These Chicken strips can also be baked at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
4. Want this to take it for lunch at work ? Take the Chicken Breast halves and bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
5. Freeze the remaining marinated chicken for next time