Noodles Packed With VegesBookmark this
1 LB Package Extra Firm Tofu
2 tablespoons Sesame oil
4 packages Chicken flavored Ramen Noodles
1 lb Fresh or Frozen stir-fry vegetables
1 tablespoon Soy Sauce low sodium
2 Tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce low sodium
1/2 Cup Onion Slices
1" Crushed Ginger
3 Cloves of Garlic minced
1 Tspn Crushed Red Pepper Water
1. Cut Tofu into 1" cubes. Marinate with Ginger juice,minced Garlic and Teriyaki Sauce before preparation.
2. Heat Sesame oil in large skillet or wok. Add crushed Red Pepper and Tofu fry until golden brown along with onions. Stir to prevent burning.
3. Now add the Stir fry Vegetables to the Tofu and add the seasoning packets that come along with the noodles. Keep Stirring until vegetables are tender but not mushy.
4. Meanwhile bring water to a boil in saucepan. Add Ramen Noodles. Boil for about 2 minutes, just until the noodles break apart. Drain water.
5. Add Noodles to Tofu and Veges in pan and stir to blend. Add the Soy Sauce and mix for a min. Remove & serve.
1. Use fresh vegetables like Red / Yellow Peppers, Zucchini, Celery, Mushrooms,Carrots , Broccoli etc.
2. Freeze the Tofu Packet for 30 min before use. Drain water, cut into pieces and squeeze out water gently in sink and then marinate. 3. Serve these noodles with Grilled Chicken Strips/Cubes for more protein. Here is the link http://allen.desicityguide.com/article/grilled-chicken-strips.html