Shrimp BulletsBookmark this
1/2 lb Shrimp
1 Tbspn Ginger Garlic Paste
1/2 Tspn Dhaniya Pwdr
1/2 Tspn Jeera / Cumin Pwdr
1 Tspn G. Masala Pwdr- Home made or store bought
1 Tbspn Red Chilli Pwdr
1/4 Tspn Turmeric Salt
2 Tbspns Vinegar
5 Tbspn Onions Divided
4 Chillies Few Sprigs Fresh coriander
5 Tbspns Besan Flour
2 Tbspns All Purpose Flour
1. First wash Shrimp with vinegar.
2. In skillet put 1 spoon oil, 3 chillies,3 Tbspns onions fry little, add shrimp little salt fry for a minute & remove.
3. Put the above in a blender along with GG paste, G.Masala, Dhania & Jeera Pwdrs, chili, the rest of the onions & grind coarsely.
4. Remove in bowl. To this add little salt again, Red Chili Pwdr, Fresh coriander chopped very small, Besan flour as needed and shape like bullets.
5. Mix All purpose flour in little water semi liquid consistency. Dip the Shrimp bullets in this and roll in bread crumbs. Fry golden brown.
Serve with Ketch up or Maggi Hot & Sweet.